Brochure is a small book with more than 4 pages. You can include much more information in a brochure than in a flyer or booklet.
Such source of information can be used to advertise and promote your products – to create catalog with detailed descriptions and photos. This type of advertising is good for exhibition participants.
The most common brochures are A4 or A5 (folded).
We make two types of brochures:
- Number of pages: 8 to 60.
- The first and the last sheets are made from more dense paper 200-300 g / m2. You can choose to use mat or glossy laminate.
- For internal pages, paper with a density of 150-200 g / m2 is usually used.
- Album layout is very popular for coiled brochures
- Number of pages: 8 to 48.
- The cover is usually made of more dense paper: 200g – 250 g / m2. For better wear resistance matte or glossy laminate can be used for the cover
- Paper with 150 g / m2 density is usually used for internal pages
- For stitched brochures it should be taken into consideration that the number of pages should be multiplied by four.