for business cards
—– SAFE ZONE
Do not place important text and images outside the blue rectangle. Anything that remains behind the blue line can be cut during
cutting. The recommended distance between the blue and red line is 4mm.
—– CUTTING LINE
On this line, the business card will be cut into net size.
—– MARGIN FOR CUTTING (bleed)
2.00mm from the left, right, top and bottom edges.
Make sure that all background images and background fills are extended to the black line.
- Net size of the business card: 90 x 50mm (W x H)
- Size with margin for bleed: 94 x 54mm (W x H)
- All objects must be in CMYK color system
- Resolution of raster images (photos for example) should be 300dpi
- All used fonts must be attached to the file