Often, the standard height between the hanging cabinets and the table top is 560-600mm.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS IF YOU HAVE HOLES
In case if you have to have holes for outlets or any other holders, measurements should be taken from the center of the hole to the edge of the glass.
- Single outlet: the distance from the center of the hole X to the edges of the glass Y
- Double outlet: the distance from the center of each hole X1, X2 to the edges of the glass Y
- Triple outlet: the distance from the center of the middle hole X to the edges of the glass Y
- Four-way outlet: the distance from the center of each hole X1, X2, X3, X4 to the edges of the glass Y
LIMITATIONS ON BACKSPLASH MANUFACTURING (TAMPERED GLASS, 6MM)
- The maximum size of one glass is 3600 × 750mm
- The minimum hole diameter on the wall panel is 8mm
- The minimum distance from the edge of the glass to the edge of the hole is 38mm
MAIN LIMITS FOR TAKING MEASUREMENTS AND CORNER CONNECTION
When calculating the length and height of the backsplash, you should use the net dimensions of the wall. For example, the length of the niche on the bottom edge is 2505mm, on the top edge is 2502mm, in this case, you use 2502mm length.
In order for the glass panels to fit into the desired niche, in accordance with the measurement variation and technological tolerances for glass processing, the following tolerances must be subtracted from the net linear dimensions of the surface (wall):
- For the backsplash up to 1 meter long – length = M – 1 mm
- For the backsplash up to 2 meters long – length = M – 2 mm
- For the backsplash up to 3 meters long – length = M – 3 mm
- For the backsplash longer than 3 meters – length = M – 5 mm
- Height tolerance – K – 2 mm
In the case of a corner kitchen option, a short glass is installed on a long one (the end of a short glass is pushed into the surface of a long glass). When calculating the length of the panels, it is necessary to take into consideration the corner joint:
–6mm from the length of one of the panels.
- The diameter for the outlet hole is 70mm
- The diameter of the hole for bolts is 8mm, from each edge to the center of the hole the distance is 50mm